Topband: JAs on TopBand

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Sat Dec 22 12:09:34 EST 2018

Hello Mark,

Glad you caught it! That is a wonderful day for the northeast! I was up
at 1115UT this AM,  as the dog wanted to go out, and I pondered whether
to trudge out to my barn and get on 160. I had been up until 1 AM re
working an old 75A4 and a PTO and was exhausted. I decided to go back to
bed. Darn!  I had a similar experience about a week or so ago. I worked
8 JAs in the morning. I was on cloud 9 all day. Like you, I was pulling
out weak signals. At other times I have noticed that the JA and UA0
signals might be louder but they don't hear me. Must be a polarization
thing!

Congratulations to you, and raspberries for me as I went back to bed!

Dave K1WHS