Topband: Might be a good EU DX night

Paul Mclaren paul.mcl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:54:36 EST 2018

13 NA and VE stations the log last night which is not bad for me.  Mainly
east coast but it's over the pond.

On the subject of RBN reports I usually get single digit db reports from
the main RX stations stateside except for a regular pronounced peak of an
extra 20 or more db just after sunrise before it settles back.   Last night
this peak was lot longer in duration and across a wider number of RX
stations.  The main challenge was there didn't seem to be loads of NA
stations active on 160m and it seemed focused around a few states with
bursts of activity.  Not scientific but better condition than usual.

Regards

Paul MM0ZBH