Topband: Might be a good EU DX night

W7RH midnight18 at cox.net
Thu Dec 27 17:43:43 EST 2018

All,

Out West conditions to EU were good before Sunset but Spotty. SM5EDX had
a good signal at Sunset. LY7Z and RA4LW at times were booming. Then

the band petered out with lots of QRN from Summer like thunderstorms in
Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas.

This morning from the desert SW, RV9CX both CW and FT8 followed by OH5VT
and OG2M. Not too shabby. Only new Call was OG2M.

I was wishing there were more, several were there if in the right NW
local. Some weak EU signals could be heard an hour ofter sunrise.

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OS

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Albert Einstein