Topband: CT1ILT request

k1zm at aol.com k1zm at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 20:10:51 EST 2018

Hi Guys
Thanks for the suggestion Filipe - YES - I am aware of the issues with CT and even G/GM from out your way.
The good news is that EU signals are at least 10db louder coming our way - which may help us to hear some of you guys as our SR nears.
I will make a note to try to focus on this point as operations progress.
Thanks for letting us know...
Good luck!
73 JEFF

Jeff BriggsDXing on the Edge: The Thrill of 160 Meters Available worldwide through BookBaby, Array Solutions, DX Engineering, Royal Society of Great Britain, & Amazon