Topband: WebSDR Cheating.

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:41:48 EST 2018

How would you convince the owner to add a 5 second pause. We are not
dealing with ham operated remote receivers necessarily. Peer pressure may
work on a ham, but on other people, it would be limitation of that person's
freedom. Receiving capabilities are not regulated anywhere, outside of
dictatorships.

And in the unlikely event that a non ham agrees to it, who pays for the
upgrade, if costs are involved.

73 de Vince, VA3VF