Topband: VP6D

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Oct 26 22:03:10 EDT 2018

He was easy to work on 160m.  Excellent OP.

But I've worked him now twice on 80m but the Q has not showed up either
time.  Not sure if there is an 80m log problem, an eager SLIM or just a
couple of busted calls despite clear copy of my call both times on the
reply.  If it's a slim, they were definitely south of my QTH in KS based
on the 8-circle bearing.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com