Topband: K9ay loop not performing

Guy Olinger K2AV k2av.guy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:44:58 EST 2019

Pete,

See RF parts.com, search vacuum relay VC2T-13.2.  SPDT will allow you to
change your mind about what state you want with no voltage to winding. And
you will not need to buy a 24 volt power supply.

Rated 12 kV will handle anything ham QRO. These are new, currentLy
manufactured items.

73, and Happy Holidays,

Guy K2AV