Topband: 8Q7WM Z-22 in VE6

Renee K6FSB k6fsb.1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:29:25 EST 2022

Jim-
clarification-
moved to little town of Rail road Flat...95248...actually it was Moms
place for 30 yrs and I was able to operate up here a lot...nice and
quiet S1 noise...I still have the place in the BayArea...way too noisy
as you know and it keeps getting worse....couple of years ago place here
95248 smelled like skunk heaven that appearse been corrected ( oh I am
allergic to the stuff too)..I have neighbors that are growing indoors
during the winter...outdoors in summer and more than just a few
plants.....just cannot get rid of the RFI, seems to follow me like a bad
penny....
sorry all, off topic...I will say no more
Renée, K6FSB