Topband: remotes

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Tue Feb 6 08:39:09 EST 2024

But in reality everything is much more complicated. We talked here in
the reflector and went our separate ways..
For example, someone on this list honestly earned 300 countries :

http://www.arrl.org/system/dxcc/view/DXCC-160M-20240206-USLetter.pdf

He's been working on this for decades. And suddenly some completely
unfamiliar and envious mug without RX antennas (and maybe without a
station at all) declares 320...

Calling it simply injustice is not enough...

309
UT5UGR
W3GH*
308