EMT!!!!

Paul Ramey pramey@ram.net
Tue, 08 Oct 96 13:55:16 CDT

Spelling mistakes fixed.

I am new in this form.  Someone please tell me what I am missing!!  We spend
good money for towers and antennas and then go out and put TOO much on the
tower or add a cheap mast and the whole thing comes down the first time a
storm hits us.  No wonder we as HAMS are having so much trouble getting
permission to put up our towers if we put up such unsafe installations!

I just spent $1100 on a new Force12.  No way am I going to skimp on the mast
or tower.  I put it up to use, not to  fix or pick up and put it in the
scrap heap!
73

Paul, WG0G