EMT!!!!

Vernon Erle Ikeda vern@HayA.QC.CA
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

	Right on!, I've heard many stories about hams spending big
bucks to outfit their shacks with very latest in amateur gear, then
skimp on the most important part of their installation, the antenna(e)
and the related supporting equipment (tower, guying, etc.).  I'm
a believer that your antenna and related supporting stucture is more
important than the radio.