[TowerTalk] Flat top vs Inv Vee

Wayne Bailey nx7k@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:42:56 +0100

Put up the high inverted vee and for get it.  Performance counts.  I can't
complain about my inverted vees for 80, 75, and 160 all up about 105 ft at the
apex.  I had rather have the more circular pattern from the inverted vee
anyway.  The average ham with the standard city lot can't put up the monster
anyway.  Anyone that can put up 3 160 ft towers probably won't have an inverted
vee anyway.  If they are smart they will have a 4 square, etc.
73 de Wayne, NX7K