[TowerTalk] Rotor Connector

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:46:37 -1000

At 06:13 PM 1/27/98 -0600, Dale L. Martin wrote:
>I have in my hands a package from C.A.T.S.   It is the "quik connect".
-snip-
>I beg your sage comments.

HI Dale,  I have the CATS connector on the bottom of my Tailtwister.
Every once in awhile,  I have to go jiggle it!!  Every now and then
it seems one of the contacts within opens;  a bit of a wiggle to the
cable just as it enters the plugged together connectors seems to
repair the problem for the moment.

Not sure if my problem is the connector connecting with the mate,
or if a wire to the plug isn't quite connected properly.

Anyway,  the connector,  for me,  has been the cause of occasional
intermittent or no operation,  until jiggled.

73,  Jim, KH7M