[TowerTalk] The Towertalk Reflector

Dan Arney kn6di@groupone.net
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:04:40 -0700

Steven, I quit buying World Radio primarily for that reason. Aerials is
a sneaky way to attack People and Companies without having to face the
music. It is my understanding that the owner/publisher is the Sterba
Curtain.

At least a curtain is out where everybody can see it.
Some people are just short of Gonads. I wonder how bad they cut
themselves when they shave by looking at the mirror!!!!!

He has sure cut a lot of people down. I guess he is afraid his
circulation will go away.
Hank KN6DI