[TowerTalk] UNI-KIT flavor and fastening

brunet@us.ibm.com brunet@us.ibm.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:28:18 -0500

Bob wrote,

     Note that there are four flavors of the uni-kit depending on the
material
     to which it is being attached.

     CT  Copper-Tin (e.g. galvanized, aluminum)
     TT  Tin-Tin
     TC  Tin-Copper
     CC  Copper-Copper

Is the first letter related to the coax shield and the second to the tower?
In our case, LMR400 to a steel Trylon tower, I assume would be CT.

I understand the Trylon tower is not made of tubing but angle brackets.
Does the UNI-KIT come with hardware to clamp it to the tower?  If so will
that hardware work with the Trylon tower?  If not, what fastening hardware
do I need?

Thanks, Pete ws4g