[TowerTalk] 1st call

Pat Thurman thurman@primenet.com
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 13:40:51 -0700

For what it's worth, I've found First Call to be reputable and fair.
I've recently purchased a tower, accessories, antennas and rotor and so
far, I've not had any problems with delivery, etc.  I've been given
frequent updates on status, and many opportunities to ask questions.

Yes, sometimes it might take longer than I might wish to receive
something, but it does come through.  Maybe I'm just used to dealing
with lead time issues in my construction business.

I believe First Call sent out a letter to their customers advising of
the vacation, by the way..

73,
  Pat Thurman, PE
  WA9NGP