[TowerTalk] 1st Call

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 07:19:15 GMT

Maybe First Call  is truly the middle man in this. I don't know the facts
and from the post I gather no one really does but First Call and Tri EX.
But the problem could be that First Call is placing an order for 10 towers
and told by TriEX that they would be delivered in 2-4 weeks but when the
order gets to First Call only 5 towers are on the truck and First Call is
told the rest are backed ordered and will be shipped in 2 weeks.
What does First Call do but pass on the info as they get it. This happens
all the time in the wholesale business. So maybe you need to blame TriEX and
not First Call.
Like I said above none of us knows what the real deal is.
73
Rick
KC5AJX
P.S. I am not part of First Call or Triex ( I am not sure I got the name of
the manufacturer right) or a customer