[TowerTalk] X7 and X9

W7GK dlhough@rabbitbrush.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:35:19 -0700

You're absolutely right. We've been using the X7 for over a year now and
have used it successfully on 40 mtr CW running it through my MFJ 989C
antenna tuner. It exhibits directivity and gets out on 30m also. Signal
reports indicate we're being heard as well as we're hearing.

One thing learned about antenna throughout the years is you can get out
using a kitchen sink if you can match to it. Not a very efficient
radiator but if thats all you've got, hey.

John Grammond, has a web page on the X7. The link is on my webpage at
http://www.qsl.net/w7gk/

73,
Dave Hough, W7GK
Elko, NV (Home of the Sagebrush Rebellion)