[TowerTalk] Cushcraft Customer Service

Elliott Lawrence edl@pacbell.net
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:37:39 -0700

Some people have posted comments and complained about unsatisfactory
Cushcraft customer service on this reflector. Here is a different
result.

In needed some replacement traps for a Cushcraft HF antenna. Within 10
minutes of sending a request via their website I had an e-mail reply
with the price etc. I called the number provided to give my credit card
info and validate the order. I had a call back immediately that the
items were on back order and it would take about 10 days to ship them.
OK!

About I week later I discovered I needed a some additional parts. I
called to see if I could add them to the previous order. I received a
call back within an hour and the items were easily added to the previous
order.

A shipment date was provided. For what ever reason, they missed the
friday ship date but send the parts on the following monday via Fedex
2nd Day Air. No additional shipping charge made. The parts actually
arrived before the date projected had they been shipped on time and send
via UPS ground (normal policy) !!!

Overall I am VERY PLEASED with the service provided by Cushcraft. Some
of the people out their need to understand how to deal with other
people. Making demands and shotting the messenger doesn't work.

A satified Cushcraft customer.
Elliott WA6TLA