[TowerTalk] Two radio overload?

W0AH@aol.com W0AH@aol.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:38:30 EST

A friend of mine and I plan to operate this weekend's 10M test and are
thinking of using his IC-756PRO barefoot connected to a 3 element monobander
at 40' pointing mainly toward the Carribean and South America.  My FT-1000
and Titan 425 at one KW out will be connected to the KT-34XA at 40' pointed
mainly at Europe or Asia/Pacific.
Question.  With the towers and antennas about 90' apart do we risk damaging
the fronts ends of the transceivers, especially the IC-756PRO?
Can anyone suggest an better way to use the second transceiver for South
America plusS+P while running with the FT-1000 and amp.
Doug  W0AH