[TowerTalk] Crappy Welds?

Steve ve3tu@rac.ca
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:47:33 +0000

Hi Kurt, just to put your comments in the right context I would like to know what
experience you have in the common welding processes tig, mig, stick or gas and what
type of destructive testing have you done on your welds? I would like to know what you
find as the most suitable welding technique for welding dissimilar tube wall thickness
and welding solid bar steel structure?