[TowerTalk] quesion from my friend to tt

Marvin Sackett WA4WAY@webtv.net
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 10:00:50 -0500 (EST)

   Message From: wb4tdh@juno.com Date: Sat, Jan 29, 2000, 5:54pm
To: WA4WAY@webtv.net Subject: Rotator Question
Hi Marv,
Thanks for your help. Here's the question for the reflector:
I have an old Ham 3 rotator stored in the garage that I would like to
get refurbished as the Ham 4 I presently have in service seems to have a
problem with it. With the recent sale of HyGain Amateur products to MFJ
what is the current recommended choice for such a service? I have seen
info on Norm's and the Rotor Doctor in the past as well as directly to
the factory (when it was still HyGain).
All comments appreciated.
Thanks!!!    Message From: wb4tdh@juno.com Date: Sat, Jan 29, 2000,
5:54pm  To: WA4WAY@webtv.net Subject: Rotator Question