[TowerTalk] Tower heighth question

Michael Brown k9mi@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 08:28:56 PST

Right now, I'm using a 40ft tower with a TH3. I have been thinking about
putting up a 70 ft tower in place of it. My question is, is this worth the
trouble ?  I would still be using the TH3, as I very seldom have any extra
money to put into the hobby, and I have been struggling with the tower
versus amp issue. This 40 footer is actually the first tower I've owned in
20 years of hamming, and I've really enjoyed it. I'd just like to hear from
a knowledgeable group on what would give me the most bang for the dollar.

Thanks...

73, Mike  K9MI