[TowerTalk] Roof top towers

Merv Schweigert k9fd@htc.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:19:31 -0600

If you ever looked at the races in a used hy gain rotor you will
see the action of steel balls on aluminum races..  all I have
taken apart are "pitted", some to unusuable condition.. as Bill
states not good engineering practice.. unless you are in the
business of disposable replaceable merchandise..
Merv K9FD