Fw: Re: [TowerTalk] News from Bencher

wa4dou@juno.com wa4dou@juno.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:14:57 -0400

Hi Mark, K4OJ and others,
  Why, of course, the factors you both cited, play a part in this.
However, in the marketplace, nothing like direct competition has as much
influence, generally speaking, on other manufacturers. While we're giving
credit where its due, lets not leave out "the tribander comparison
report" and "the vertical comparison report" done by  N0AX and K7LXC.
This was a very beneficial series of tests and i recommend them to all,
highly. 73 Roy WA4DOU

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:44:21 -0400 "K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com> writes:

> ...didn't the ARRL ask for some sort of standard to be followed a
> few years
> back...mebbe that is an element, too
>
> k4oj

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!