[TowerTalk] Need Help Finding some items for my tower.

blueglow blueglow@mindspring.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:02:11 -0400

I am working on my tower project parts list and need some help finding the
following:

1. The screws and connector block on my tailtwister rotor are rusty.  I
would like to replace the whole connector block and screws.

2. Need guy wires and anchors for my 50' Rohn 45G tower.  I plan to guy them
at 41' per specs.

3. Need rotor cable for the tailtwister.

4. Need 4 J-bolts for my tower base plate.

5. Does anyone have an extra Rohn tower book with specs laying around they
would like to sell me?  I have heard I need one.

Any help on a good place to buy any of this stuff would be great.  I live in
NC for proximity.
Thanks in advance,
Mark
kg4fdr