[TowerTalk] perspective

michael watts wy6k@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:47:09 -0700 (PDT)

The gist of your analysis seems on track to me.  But
it understates the case.  The middle of the bell curve
of "hams vs erp" or "hams vs basic signal strength at
the contest site" is at quite a low erp and quite a
low signal strength.  So a few more db uncovers a LOT
of additional stations to work.  So the effect on
score is non-linear.

Mike wy6k