[TowerTalk] club station antenna question from N0AH

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:55:09 EDT

If I have a few kids over to help me with antenna work, as part of a club
function, can I be away from the shack working on a tower, in comminications
using a handheld,  while one of the kids stay's inside to check readings??
As the club station trustee, I'd be the one holding the license but the kids
out here in Wyoming are still working on their's...........I'd be the control
operator...but do I have to be at the very spot of the
transmitter..................I can't seem to find a clear cut answer to this
in any of the FCC rule books-   please let me know what you think and please
make reference to any FCC code addressing this questions-

73  Paul  N0AH
NT7A Bridge Creek Radio Club Trustee