[TowerTalk] Re: Penatrox

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 05:33:24 -0800 (PST)

Well,
I've never seen a properly prepaired Penatrox joint
have any sign of corrosion in over 25 years of yagi
building/re-building.  We had 8 yagis at the W3GM
contest station and never saw a single problem related
to Penatrox.  I'm not buying the notion that it's a
bad thing as practical historical experience shows
otherwise!

73, Stew K3ND