[TowerTalk] Testing Antennas

Denis Coolican dcoolica@planet.eon.net
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:46:17 -0600

If you are using the MFJ antenna analzer in the near vicinity of broadcast
stations or on large lower frequency array you should insert an 1.8 Mhz high
pass filter between the MFJ and the antenna under test.  This will enable you to
get a correct reading as the broadcast energy is blocked from overloading the
MFJ and giving incorrect readings.

Don't go to the antenna range without one.

Denis Ve6AQ