[TowerTalk] now I am confused on mono banders

Bruce Makas k1my@nlis.net
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:15:44 -0400

I am designing a contest/DX station to be built in Arizona (mid-state at a
7000 foot elevation) and plan on using several rotating towers. I plan on
building stacks for 10, 15 and 20. I was going to use the M2 20M4DX and the
similar ones for 15 and 10.

On closer examination of the spec's, they are designed for "low wind area."
I believe that I need someting more sturdy. Any suggestions for good
commercial mono banders to stack that are relatively substantial. Once I
put them up I want them to stay there.

I know that home brew is an option but I'd rather stick with commercial.

What are you stacking and are you happy with your decision?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce, K1MY