[TowerTalk] LMR-600 for rotor loop??

Rick rick258@home.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:35:39 -0500

Thanks for all the quick replies to this question.  Had a nice long
conversation with Steve Davis of Davis RF tonight.  What a surprise to
get a personal call long after normal working hours from a dealer.
THANKS for the personal service Steve.
I should have mentioned in the original post that the tower in question
is going to support a VHF stack of long boom 6m, 2m, and 432 mhz.
antennas. The average non-hardline coax run for the antennas including
from top of tower to antennas and from hardline to inside shack is about
55 feet.  I have decided to go with the LMR-600 UltraFlex with 4-5ft
rotor loops.
With any luck and no more surprises and if my 6m antenna ever arrives, I
hope to install the antennas the 1st weekend of November and finally get
a decent signal back on the air.
Again, THANKS for all the comments.   73 Rick wa5rt