[TowerTalk] Joel called!

jim_johnson@agilent.com jim_johnson@agilent.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:31:51 -0700

Hello again,

   I see the effectiveness of Tower Talk!  Joel from First Call
Communications
just called me and apologized for not responding sooner.  The email address
I was using was obsolete but it is unknown why he never received the message
I left with the person who answered the phone.  Anyway, he is looking into
the
answer to my question now and he emphasized that he always returns calls
to people with questions.  This seems to be true, once you are able to get a

message to him.  Thanks, Joel, for returning my call!

   The proper email address for First Call Communications is:

                     firstcall@cyburban.com

73,
Jim W6SC

  ---