Fwd: RE: [TowerTalk] Anyone have experience challenging restrictive CC&R's ?

Larry Burke WI5A lburke@wt.net
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 17:46:49 -0500

Hi, John & Gang.....

This is nearly exactly the situation I found myself in when I bought the
property my house sits on today. The owner had 4 adjacent parcels of land,
roughly 3/4 acre each. One of the four was already sold when I was shopping
for the land. Prior to my purchase, the real estate agent provided me with
the "Deed Restrictions" for my lot. I checked the county courthouse...
nothing was filed. Bought the lot, built my stuff... house, towers and all.
The seller and his lawyer later conceded that my lot, indeed, had no
restrictions since they had neglected to file them at the courthouse. They
promptly filed them afterwards. Now the remaining two have restrictions!

Larry Wi5A