[TowerTalk] documenting cabling layout, etc.reply de K0FF

K0FF K0FF@ARRL.NET
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:37:37 -0500

Pete, pass that along when you find a good one. Meanwhile here are some
charts that will help with the rotor cable organizing.

http://homepages.dstream.net/K0FF/Rotor/BellWiring.doc
http://homepages.dstream.net/K0FF/GenericWiring.doc

Geo>K0FF
-->My station is finally getting complex enough that I need to upgrade my