[TowerTalk] Help, I thought I was out of the woods

William H. O'Hara III ohara at aaahawk.com
Tue Jul 29 13:11:16 EDT 2003

> Wow Mike 1 day to prepare is not a lot of time but here goes.Cities can
limit the height of structures,It depends on the >zoning where your tower is
located.In the city I reside in the LDR(land development regulations)limit
the height of any >structure in a residential R-1 area to 35' max.It will be
spelled out in the regs.Did you have building permits issued for

Be wary of the exact wording.  Mine says the same thing and I tried to point
out to the inspector that it says that it specifically regards occupable
structures.  The tower is not an occupable structure where human
living is possible so it is not included in the zoning.

Bill