[TowerTalk] need company to build 25G tower for us in Miami area...

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 10:04:14 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/15/04 9:49:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chris at clearsurf.net writes:

> I need to have a company come in and build a small 40-50’ Rohn 25G tower in
>  the Miami area.  If you or someone you know can do this, please let me
know.

    Do you mean the sections or install the tower?

    There are already several companies making Rohn-compatible clone
sections. I've got 25N available for $105.00 each. If you need an erection company,
that's different.

Cheers,
Steve
Champion Radio Products