[TowerTalk] Re: 40 Meter Beam

Michael Del Pozzo kr4tg at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 17 07:13:13 EDT 2004

Hey Mike,
since you are going to be on a free standing tower how about considering a 2 element
Quad. It can also be reduced sized, and you can also vertically polarize the feed for
less interaction. Free standing towers are perfect homes for these type of antennas.
This antenna also would play real well at this height too. my 2.75 cents

Cheers
de Mike KR4TG