[TowerTalk] WTB HBU or HBUTVRO Bracket(s)

Bob A. Booey rentwist at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 09:15:59 EDT 2004

Hello again all you tower gurus.  I have decided to fabricate my own bracket
(cheaper and I can make it to exactly fit my house).  Now, I want to make
sure I buy the right material (or should I say "bought" since I am on the
way out to pick it up).  Have I correctly guessed that the HBU and/or
HBUTVRO is made from galvanized angle stock which is 1" on a side (leg as
McMaster Carr calls it)?  Or is it 1 1/4"?  I am buying 1"

73,

Bob, WA2T