[TowerTalk] PL-259 vs N

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 20:52:58 EDT 2004

There is an N-Connector made by Andros that installs just like a PL-259!
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/parts/4505.html

I buy them at HRO!  The same HRO where I get instant satisfaction on all my
CableXperts coax!!  :-)

For more on the subject, read my post to TowerTalk dated September 8, 2003.