[TowerTalk] 160/80/40

James C. Hall, M.D. nwtcc at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 21 15:44:19 EDT 2004

Hi Kirk:

I use a very similar setup to what you are planning. On my UST 472, I have
F12 beams (Mag 620/340, and 4BA). I also use the slip on inverted V bracket
on the mast on which I snapped a pulley and roped it as a halyard. I have a
long Carolina Windom that I use for the low bands and works great -
particularly in close (I need AK for 160 WAS). I recently attached an 80M
delta loop to the same support rope - hopefully for more 80M DX. I've had no
problems with this arrangement and works FB.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL