[TowerTalk] Customer satisfaction

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wes at attawayinterests.com
Thu May 13 00:31:37 EDT 2004

In addition, there is no excuse for a company using the
"small order" cop-out for poor service when they are
advertising in the very market that they are giving poor
service to.  If you are in business to serve customers (and
as far as I know every business has to serve at least one
customer) there is really no excuse for giving poor service
to anyone.