[TowerTalk] FS: Hy-Gain Dis- 72 2 element 40m Antenna

Robin Midgett K4IDC at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 16:00:04 EDT 2005

I have one of these antennas that I'd like to sell. It is recently removed
from a SK estate. The nuts & bolts are badly rusted & should be replaced
Several of the 1/4-20 bolts were rusted to the point of breaking while I
was disassembling the antenna. The plastic & aluminum parts are in good
shape, though. Pictures are available. The owner's manual is available on
the Hy-Gain web site.
I'd like $250.00 OBO for this antenna. Delivery can be arranged from middle
TN to the Shelby, NC hamfest over Labor Day weekend. Please email me with
questions off list.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
VHF+ Glutton EM66se