[TowerTalk] Rohn wasn't perfect-- can we end this please?

kk9a at arrl.net kk9a at arrl.net
Thu Feb 10 12:41:29 EST 2005

I agree that since this thread started several months ago it is enough (or
enuf, as many spell it) on the subject.   I disagree that this does not
belong on towertalk, however the name calling certainly does not belong
here.   If a vendor offers poor service or worse yet poor quality we should
be informed.   Obviously, KQ2M is pretty upset and this could easily be
resolved  if  K4IDC (ex KB4IDC) would simply accept the return of
merchandise.  If it's true that KQ2M expected to get Rohn torque bars and
hardware and instead got something fabricated by K4IDC  using lesser quality
hardware, this is fraud.  A number of people seem happy with K4IDC's
products, however it's possible that they did not notice grade 2 bolts
instead of Rohn spec grade 5 and perhaps didn't expect Rohn brackets.  Since
this is a safety related item, it should definitely be brought to everyone's
attention.  If you choose to purchase from K4IDC , great, just be sure you
know exactly what you are buying.

73,
John KK9A