[TowerTalk] Steppir

Van Fair giw at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 17 14:00:02 EST 2005

I would like to suggest that all of us who own SteppIR antennas, stop trying to convince others. First thing you know everybody will have one and we will be back to having no advantage in the pile ups. Let them think whatever they want to think. I know what I have and I wont swap with anyone. I think I will start telling others it is just an OK antenna. This is what the detractors say, so I have no problem with saying what I heard. Someone once said " Ignorance is bliss, be blissful " sounds OK to me. Van