[TowerTalk] Isotron

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 09:53:27 EST 2005

>Hams shouldn't lie to Hams

I agree.  However, careful reading of the Isotron page

http://www.isotronantennas.com/isohow.htm

revealed no claim of gain or radiation efficiency.  Replace the word
"Isotrons" with "Dummy Loads" and re-read the page.  Replace the statement
about components with something like "The Dummy Loads are electrically
resonant by using only one resistor."

To me, this makes the page even more ludicrous.

73, Keith NM5G