[TowerTalk] PLP GRIPS

Chuck O'Neal cdoneal at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 16:16:38 EST 2005

This is true.  The Big Grips are much longer than the guy grips used in the
power industry.  I just measured a 1/4" big grip and it is a bit over 2 feet
long.  The length where the grip grabs the guy wire with that abrasive
coating is 23" long.  The guy grips are 50% shorter.  There may be material
composition differences as well.

Chuck...K1KW