[TowerTalk] Looking for photo of 30' tower

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Fri Oct 7 23:20:30 EDT 2005

I really feel sorry for persons whose spouses have so little regard for
them that things like towers are out of the question. My antennas & towers
are as important to me as my wife's desires are to her. We find ways to
accommodate. If she can't be talked into a compromise that includes a
tower, then why are you still there? Does she earn ALL of the money?
Compromises for the good of the household should be good for the whole
household. Not just one member of the household.