[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]

ersmar@comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 17:19:39 EDT 2005

TT:

     At the electric utility where I designed substations, we used galvanized braided cable to connect moveable parts to our ground grid.  These places included swinging chainlink gates connected to their grounded hinge posts via this braid and manual switch handles that were mounted at ground level.  BTW - below these switch handles on the ground we installed a grillwork ground mat on which the switchman would stand to perform his switching.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F