[TowerTalk] Dipole puzzle

William Q Meeker wqmeeker at iastate.edu
Sat Oct 15 13:24:47 EDT 2005

Gene:

Thanks for the response.

There is a moderate-power station on 1430kHZ about 6 miles away, but
it has never caused problems when I used the MFJ to adjust the 160
meter loading coil on my butternut vertical.

I had heard about such problems. That is why I confirmed the results
with my rig (which, as I said, showed infinite SWR in the 160 meter
band where it was predicted to be near 1:1 by EZNEC).

Bill
K0KT